Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 35 and 36 Metamorphosis

Hi everyone!

Day 35 and 36 done of Metamorphosis, aka days 5 and 6 done of omni level 4. I don't know if it's just me, or my period (which is still going strong) that's keeping me at the low reps level.  I just usually feel so drained this past week and weekend which usually does come with that time of the month, but I feel it hitting harder this time.  Day 35 took another hour walk on the treadmill at 3.2-3.5 mph, Day 36 I slacked and didn't do  my cardio.  I just felt in a funk, like I could barely get myself to do my MS.  Hopefully the rest of level 4 will be better, and level 5 even better than that!

Also I remember mentioning that I will be starting Junger and I now have an idea as to when I will be starting, and why.

I will be starting the ED and Junger after my current semester ends, so I can be home, get used to preparing the food I need, and not be near the damn school cafeteria. Also, I will be home to be near the toilet, as I have heard while on the cleanse you need to be peeing every hour. 

Also, my first 90 days of metamorphosis ends May 29th, so I want to start my fresh meta with Junger this time to see how I do!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment