Thursday, May 24, 2012

Work out and be rewarded!

Hello everyone!!!


So I was perusing the internet again, and I came across something on Yahoo about keeping track of your fitness goals (with things like myfitnesspal, livestrong, etc) but something else popped out at me- work out and get rewarded with things like gift cards!



The site is called EarndIt- www.earndit.com


There is one catch- you do have to have Nike +, fitbit, etc so that the site can sync with your service to count rewards.  I do not have any of these things so I can't do it, however it is free so if you do have something like that, no harm in trying, right?


Here is a list of the places you can get rewards from:


http://earndit.com/reward/preview


That's it for now, have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment