Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello everyone!


I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I was nice and lazy, and didn't eat the best (gluten free doesn't mean it's not junk... heheh.) but it was a nice weekend nonetheless. 

Now it's back to business!

I will be posting my stats in the sidebar to the right and updating every time I do a full body measuring.

By now, I have already eaten breakfast and walked my dog for 30 minutes this morning.  I am making a goal to walk more and be more active outside of my workouts. I am actually going to be walking to the bank today instead of driving.  It's a 20 minute walk each way, so it is doable. I am also making it a goal to take the stairs when possible instead of elevators/escalators.   All this on top of my Tracy work.

I actually didn't have the best breakfast- you'll see why in a moment.

For breakfast I had a cup of coffee (with a little sugar- 18 grams of carbs), a lowfat strawberry yogurt (36 grams!!! WTF was I thinking?) and 2 eggs.  I want to ideally eat less than 50 grams of carbs (even more ideally less than 20) per day and cut out artificial sweeteners aside from stevia, honey, real sugar, etc.  I feel actually pretty bad especially about that yogurt. I do still have the rest of the day to be good, though so it's alright. 


Have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment