Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back to it for the summer!

Hello everyone!




I am finally done with school for the semester!  I am back to working out today and trying to be more active.  


Today, I would like to fit in some workout time as well as take my dog for a nice long walk.  Taking time off of exercise and not eating the best these past few days has taken a toll.  I weighed myself and saw that I had gained!  But now, I have about a month between now and my summer school starting so I think I should get off my butt and do what I can workout wise before restarting school.


Began eating clean again today- taking it one day at a time.  I will make a list of foods I ate and workouts I did today.  Getting back into it is always the hardest part for me.




Have a great Wednesday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment