Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello everyone-


Sorry for the late post today- I got a little activity in this morning and took a good fast walk for one hour. This is actually a big improvement, considering the past few times I got a very bad backache and had to sit a couple of times while walking. It also helped to lean forward a bit, that the bad backache very well could also have been from bad posture/leaning too far back.


Breakfast was decent, I had a (overripe and kind of vile tasting) banana and a hard boiled egg.  Lunch I had a butter lettuce salad with a little Italian dressing (JUST enough to give it a taste) and 2 pieces of crispy bacon.  Dinner will be another salad and a steak if all goes to plan.


I might do some more exercise today but we'll see. I'll post again with updates. 




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment