Monday, May 21, 2012

Well that didn't go well.

Hello everyone!




This is how I am feeling about my workout today.



Facepalm. Oh yeah.


I did something dumb, I decided against bootcamp at the last minute and decided to go with meta. To make matters worse, I foolishly tried to do all 40 reps on the legs (very clumsily and I'm sure with HORRIBLE form) and now I am sore as hell in a bad way.  Also for some odd reason I didn't stretch either. BAD IDEA.


Also cardio was a total BUST!




First, I tried doing the Meta cardio. 5 minutes in, I had to stop. My legs felt like they were weighted down with cement (like during the MS). Then I tried to do the trampoline and it wasn't much better. The longest I could jump at a time was 1.5-2 minutes. I managed 8 minutes and had to quit.


So, I am going to go back to the original plan- bootcamp and TAKE IT SLOW. I have no idea what the hell I was thinking that possessed me to do all the reps. Nope. It's only been one day, so switching now is not too bad. I will just think of today as a warmup. 


Tomorrow I am going to do things the RIGHT way. Boot camp, 20 reps per exercise, 10 minutes of step touching cardio and my walk/stretch. And eating right. I ate slightly junky today too and my skin is reacting kind of badly to it. I tend to get eczema on my hands and belly when I have too much gluten- and my hands were flaring up today, a spot neat my belly button, and a spot on the inside of my elbow. NO FUN.


So, time to go to sleep and do it RIGHT next time.


Sleep well everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment