Friday, May 18, 2012

Madonna's Trainer

Hello everyone!




For anyone who's wondering what Madonna is up to lately trainerwise, she is now working out with a dancer named Nicole Winhoffer who is also helping Madonna out with her Hard Candy gyms (which I wish would open in Chicago!).


For all of you that think Madonna ditched the Tracy Anderson method 100%, that may be only a half truth.  Miss Winhoffer actually used to work for Tracy and that is how she got to meet Madonna. In a quote from an interview with her, she was asked how she got to become Madonna's trainer. "[Madonna's] previous trainer was recruiting professional dancers for the dance cardio portion of her fitness training. I was brought on board to assist her on her last tour. When the tour ended, I immersed myself in understanding anatomy, physiology, and the latest fitness trends while continuing my dance training. I continued to train Madonna and now I'm her primary trainer."


Tracy did travel with Madonna on her Sticky and Sweet tour before they parted ways.  Also, I have found some videos





(Note the stretchy bands on the ceiling- at the TA studios they have the same setup going on)


And here is a sample leg workout:





She also has dance cardio but it looks way too advanced for me right now, or even forever, haha.





I wish I COULD try her workouts but right now, I'd probably end up injuring myself because I am so out of shape. 


Have any of you been lucky enough to go to the Hard Candy gym in Mexico or Russia? Would you if they built one near you?



No comments:

Post a Comment