Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Trying to decide.

Hello everyone!


Yesterday I ended up having a pretty active day.  Two dog walks, a walk to the bank, and a dirty bathroom that needed scrubbing. 


No TA- Why? Because I am trying to decide if I want to do the book workout before going to meta.  It seems like the logical thing to do because:


1. It gives me a chance to strengthen up cardio-wise
2. I do have a lot of time this summer during the day- decided to not take summer school this time.
3. I have heard from others that it helped them a lot before starting Meta to lose some weight and get stronger with the MS work as well.


Whichever path I go, today I won't be able to do it because I do have a busy day, but tomorrow should be better. 


Well, I will think it over today and make a decision. 




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment