Monday, June 20, 2011

Metamorphosis Days 5 and 6

Hello everyone!






A little heads up on what’s been going on- my computer has died over the weekend, so I was unable to post. (I borrowed a laptop that I am using now)






Day 5- Friday






Everything went well today, I did my workout with 25 reps of MS per leg and my cardio ended up getting done. I did cheat on my diet a little (all week I have been! I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I think the time of the month is on the way). One thing I have yet to cheat on is diet soda. I have had none since June 1 and I don’t mind so much.






Day 6- Sunday






I chose Saturday to be my rest day because I just simply felt plain old lazy. Sunday also ended up being a no go for the working out but I hadn’t planned on it. Being father’s day, it ended up being an emotional rollercoaster of a day. I lost my father back in 2003, and from then on every father’s day has been hard. I totally forgot about it on Saturday or I would have pushed to do my workout then. Even though I didn’t work out today, I am going to continue on Monday as day 7, my weight is still going down so missing one day of level 1 shouldn’t hurt.






I hope everyone had a better weekend than me (with the computer and the emotional moments), let’s start the new week off better!

No comments:

Post a Comment