Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Boot Camp Day 4

Hello everyone! 


I have completed days 4 and 5 over the weekend! 

Day 4- 


Exercise: I unfortunately hardly did any today. I was really busy but I did get 25 reps of arms and abs in. 

Breakfast: 

Mushroom egg wrap- An egg white omelet filled with mushrooms and spinach and seasoned with chives.  Taste- 9/10
Lunch: Tofu vegetable soup: Tastes a lot like the puree broccoli soup without the blending. 9/10.


Snack: Choco Chestnut Pudding- Out of this world for diet food. REAL chocolate! (I already took a bite before taking the picture) 11/10!

Dinner: Roasted Eggplant and Tomatoes.  Eggplant was good, tomatoes... Not so much. Too liquidy when pureed. Maybe I did something wrong here. 7/10.




I hope you all had a great weekend and keep stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment