Tuesday, December 25, 2012

T Minus 7 Days- Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!


Seven days from today will be when I start bootcamp, and today is also Christmas day.  So, I would like to take a moment and wish all of you...




Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays for all of you non-denominationals out there!


I think I might have a seat and map out at least the first week's worth of meals, so when it rolls around I can at least do that much.  Then, I can plan week 2 depending on how week 1 went, in terms of my appetite, etc. 

What I AM doing today is watching through the DVD and I have noticed that the workouts on the DVD do not match all of the workouts in the book.  The DVD provides written instructions for the move, THOSE match the book, but the actual movements in the DVD do not. So, I think I am going to go through and just work out using the book for my MS and use the DVD for dance cardio.

My Christmas plans- not too much, just staying in and trying to keep warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment