Saturday, December 22, 2012

2013

Hello everyone!

In a little more than a week, the new year is coming.  I was really thinking of starting Tracy's bootcamp today  before having a chat with a friend of mine who has some new year goals of her own and would like to start on January 1, 2013. 

So, I decided to put off bootcamp until New Year's Day so I can start with her (and a couple of other friends I believe) so we can support each other from day one.  It also gives me time to get a list together and go do some food shopping.  I don't have anything really diet-friendly in the house and Christmas is coming up in a few days, so that also means more and more treats, haha.

Speaking of Christmas, (I am aware not all of you celebrate) those of you that are celebrating, got any plans?  Are you going to still be careful and work out, or let loose a bit and indulge a little?  At this point I am actually unsure, I do not have solid plans myself yet.



What kind of New Year plans are you coming up with, workout or otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment