Sunday, December 30, 2012

T Minus 2 Days

Hello everyone!


As the title suggests, I begin the day after tomorrow.  In that time (and the past few days) I have been honestly eating anything I want until then, to get the junk food eating out of my system. 



Artist's rendition of my pre-bootcamp junk spree!


I also made myself a fun calendar for bootcamp and afterwards.  Some of you  may have noticed that I am a big fan of My Little Pony, so I made a calendar and put pictures on it.  I also entered in for each day what workout I would be doing. For example: Sequence 1, 10 mins ST (step touch for cardio) and go from there, following the absolute beginner plan from the book.

Due to all the garbage I've been eating, I feel pretty cruddy today to be honest.  Really tired, sore, extra bloated.  Tomorrow I might do a little Metamucil cleanse (fiber powder) to help push out the crap (pun intended). 

As for my New Year's Eve plans, I will probably be going to bed early and sleeping.  I don't want to be tired when I start bootcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment