Saturday, December 29, 2012

T Minus 3 Days

Hello everyone!


I have three days left, and today I am going to discuss what I have planned in terms of cardio for the first month.

In the book there are several approaches to take to dance cardio- Absolute beginner, moderate beginner, intermediate, and advanced, based on fitness level.  As for me, I would have to in theory go along with one of the lower two.  

Here's where it gets tricky.

Absolute Beginner: For people who "never exercise at all".

Moderate Beginner: For those who "walk but don't run".

The major difference is that the moderate beginners begin jumping in their cardio after 3 days, while absolute beginners do not try to jump until day 13.

Taking my extra weight into consideration and how lazy I have been for the last month and a half, I think I may perhaps start out on the absolute beginner's schedule.

Days 1-3: Step touch 10 minutes, no jumping!
Days 4-6: Step touch 20 minutes, no jumping.
Days 7-9: Step touch 30 minutes, no jumping.
Days 10-12: Step touch 40 minutes, no jumping.
Days 13-15: Jump 10 minutes, step touch 30
Days 16-18: Jump 20 minutes, step touch 20
Days 19-21: Jump 30 minutes, step touch 10
Days 22-30: Jump 40 minutes.


I will attempt this schedule, but if it is really too hard, then I will do my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment