Thursday, October 18, 2012

Victoria's Secret Untouched Photos

Hello everyone!


I came across an article that claims to show the before and after of one of the Victoria's Secret catalog pictures. 



The picture on the left is the "before", the one on the right is "after".  

Aside from the brightness I don't see  THAT many major differences. Just minor ones.  So, I am not convinced at all that models are "just like us" because even in the before picture, most women would kill to look that way.

The models themselves even say they "sell fantasy, not reality". I guess that's true, but it's not like these women have that many imperfections to begin with.  Just saying.

In my opinion, the pictures of film stars and such being photoshopped are much more convincing, not many of them look even this good without retouching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment