Thursday, October 18, 2012

10/17/2012

Hello everyone!


Yesterday I can say was quite successful, all things considered. 


Breakfast:

Garlic bagel from Dunkin Donuts 330 calories
Large Latte Lite (skim milk, no sugar) 160 calories

Lunch:

1 slim jim beef stick 86 calories
Peanut Butter Granola Bar (no gluten! yay!) 190 calories

Dinner:

Homemade steak and mushrooms in balsamic/wine sauce- unknown!
Used lean steak (cut off all the fat) and lots of mushrooms and onions.
Pinto beans 120 calories


So my total is unknown today, but I did make much better choices than yesterday, THAT'S For sure!

Now, on to my workout.  (Which I am still quite sore from)

Abcentric Metamorphosis day 2 level 1.  AMRAP used, I always do all of the arms and ab work (not easy, my arms are sore by the time the arm section is through)  Also did 30 minutes of Meta DC step touching but doing my 110% best.  Was thinking of going for the whole hour but I know my limits, and I don't want to get hurt.  Let me get lighter first, THEN up the cardio, first to 30 mins of jumping, then the hour, etc.

I also walked 30 minutes, but I really do not count that as my exercise, it's more like my transportation to school. 

Starting off today on the right foot too!  Hope you're all doing the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment