Friday, October 19, 2012

10/18/2012

Hello everyone!


Yesterday was also a good day!  Here's how it went down~


Breakfast:

Pumpkin Pie steel cut oatmeal- 324 calories

Lunch: 

Sun warrior berry smoothie (1 scoop of sun warrior + 1 cup berries) 130 calories
3 ounces of ham 300 calories

Dinner:

Beef skewers with mushrooms and broccoli- unknown but can't be much

Post workout snack:

2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter - 180 calories


I have no clue how many calories were in dinner but I did use lean sirloin beef and used pan spray instead of oil when cooking those and the mushrooms. Broccoli was steamed.

I was so hungry after my workout, but instead of having a bunch of crap like I have before, I measured out 2 Tablespoons of crunch peanut butter and ate that.  Much better choice. Working on being able to ignore that hunger but at least it was a better choice.


Workout- Level 1 Day 3.  AMRAP, I do the moves until I shake and can't hold form or when Tracy is done, whichever comes first (the first one usually).   I also did my 30 mins of meta dance cardio and even snuck in a couple of actual jumping jumping jacks, but still mainly step touching.


Today, as I have been all week, I am still sore because I push myself. Pushing yourself = faster results.


Hope everyone has a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment