Friday, October 12, 2012

Another good day in the bag

Hello everyone!


Again, yesterday, I managed to go out, run errands and not eat like a pig!


Dramatization: My usual eating habits

Today I actually made an unconventional choice for breakfast that also carried over into lunch.  Here's a breakdown.


Breakfast: 8:20 am

6 inch roast beef Subway sandwich on wheat- no cheese/oil/mayo, meat and veg only - 320 calories
Bag of salt and vinegar chips- 210 calories


Lunch: 12:20 pm

See breakfast aside from chips- bought a footlong sub and split it into two meals.

Dinner: 5:00 pm

Kidney Beans - not sure how many calories but I'm sure not much
3 ounces of chicken


2 hours of walking too, I was plenty tired when I got home. Today, I am going to be out again.  Maybe not getting outside food but we'll see.  If I do, I'll try to do a repeat of yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment