Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10/15/2012

Hello everyone!


Yesterday was pretty successful~!  

Breakfast:

Sun Warrior and berry smoothie

Lunch:

2 cups of blueberry Greek lowfat yogurt

Dinner:

1 chicken breast and some vegetables


It doesn't seem like a lot of food, but I need to explain something (to avoid backlash and needless worry) first.  I am taking Adderall for my ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and a major side effect of it is reduced appetite.  Come lunch time I usually have to eat just to get something in me (doctor's orders) and even if it's little, it's better than nothing.


As for my workout, I did do Meta level 1.  However, instead of droning away counting reps, I just used the AMRAP concept- As Many Reps As Possible.  I didn't count my reps for any of the moves.  I just did whatever Tracy was doing while she was doing it to the best of my ability.  I definitely did not do as much as she did but I did notice something while doing it that way.  I actually felt way more of a burn than before and sweated a lot more.  I did all the moves I could, basically to failure, with little to no rest in between.

As for cardio, I did walk for about an hour total going to and from school.  I also ran through the 30 day  method cardio twice, totaling 40 minutes of cardio.  I'd LIKE to do an hour but on days when I do not have class (I have class Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays).


So I think yesterday went pretty well~ How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment