Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Re-evaluation

Hello everyone!



Yesterday, I did not work out (again, for the same reason) but I did see my friend and she brought up something that changed my views on something.


Apparently she noticed that as long as she has known me (13 years) both fat and skinny, that I've actually usually been more of a curvy girl- as in having most of my weight on my hips, butt, and thighs and able to have somewhat of a waist no matter what I have weighed.

Even now, in clothes, aside from my stomach I am hourglass-looking.  So, it clicked in my head that I should choose new thinspiration, as my current thinspo is relatively unattainable.

Here is a list of who I have always wanted to be like.


Kate Moss


Gwyneth Paltrow


Paris Hilton


Victoria Beckham



What do these women have in common?  They're all super skinny, (usually tall) "fashion model" type.  And honestly, I think this body type looks best *my opinion, not trying to force anyone*.  But considering I'm only 5'5 and pear/hourglass under my fat, I decided to find some new, more attainable, thinspiration to look at.


Scarlett Johansson


Lady Gaga

Marilyn Monroe 
(WAS NOT a plus sized woman, contrary to popular belief)

That's as much as I came up with for now, it's kind of rare to see curvy women in Hollywood (I cannot stand Kim Kardashian, hence her abscence).

Who do you look up to?  Are they attainable or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment