Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tracy Anderson at Target?

Hello everyone!


Today I was out and about, had lunch with my brother, and I stopped at Target.  Every time I go to a Target I like to walk around and browse.  Well, I went into the sporting good section (one of my favorite sections to look in) and on the shelf, I had to do a double take.  

I saw Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis on sale there.  For $89 dollars you get the set, plus (For now, I am assuming) a $20 Target gift card.


I didn't have a camera with me to take a picture, but the packaging is different too.  It's a shrinkwrapped slightly smaller box than the one that they normally send.


As far as I could tell, they only had the Omnicentric type, I am not sure if they even had the others.  Also, I looked on Target's website and I did not see it there, so it may be a store-only thing for now. 

I also got a recipe for a really yummy oatmeal that I will discuss tomorrow after I try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment