Thursday, October 4, 2012

Still not feeling too well.

Hello everyone!


A good thing happened to me today- class was canceled due to some water main break. However, I could not enjoy my day off, because I still feel like crap.  I actually think I may be anemic as a result. 

Here are some symptoms of anemia according to WebMD.


  • Easy fatigue and loss of energy
  • Unusually rapid heart beat, particularly with exercise
  • Shortness of breath and headache, particularly with exercise
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Dizziness
  • Pale skin
  • Leg cramps
  • Insomnia

Here's a picture with more symptoms.


I definitely have the fatigue, dizziness, and the concentration problems, with a touch of insomnia.  I haven't given myself much of a look over recently to tell if I am pale or not.

I really hope I can start feeling better before Monday at least, so I can start working out, even with Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme for weights.

If I feel better tomorrow I'll at least do some walking.



No comments:

Post a Comment