Monday, October 15, 2012

Plan for today 10/15/12

Hello everyone!

Today, I woke up and decided I would LIKE to give Abcentric metamorphosis another try.  However, there are some extra rules this time.

1. Do a workout even if it is not meta.  If I don't feel up to meta on any given day, do something else. NO EXCUSES. 

2. Eat healthy, try to be as gluten free as possible but not let it consume my every thought.  If I do eat a non "clean" food, still do my  best to keep within my calorie limit.  Overly limiting myself and obsessing are just a recipe for failure for me.


So, I am not going to be titling my posts "abcentric day 1" etc.  I'll just  be titling them the dates and whatever I did that day.  

So today- I PLAN on doing Meta level 1.  Whatever workout I do today will be posted for tomorrow along with my eating.


Why am I going back to Tracy?  Because I actually look back and I liked doing it. Plain and simple.  Also when I did keep at it, the measurements showed great progress (2 inches off my waist in 10 days... Who's complaining?) The best exercise are the ones you'll keep doing.  For me, it has to be something I remotely enjoy or I really will be like.... Nothanks.

I will also post before and 10 day measurements when I am done with 10 days of Meta. 


Have a great day today!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment