Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Neuro Bliss Review

Hello everyone!


At my local Korean market, I happened to come by some Neuro Sun, Sonic, and Bliss.  I noticed Tracy Anderson promotes this stuff, so I thought it would be interesting to try.

So far, I have tried the bliss. 

It's milky white, lightly carbonated and in a neat bottle. How does it taste?  It tastes citrusy, if you are in the US and have tried a soda called Squirt, it's like a milder version of that.  It claims that it's supposed to help with mood and memory. As for that claim, I really felt no different, but it tasted pretty good for 35 calories a bottle. 

Would I buy it again? Maybe, if it wasn't $2 a bottle. That's a bit expensive for what you get in my opinion, and from what I hear what they sweeten it with (crystallized fructose I believe) isn't all that great for you either.   Still have to try my Sonic and Sun!

4 comments:

  1. I've tried several of them too and although they're kinda yummy, and claim all these amazing things, $2 a bottle is also too much for me. I'd rather spend that on a drip from Starbucks, I always get a kick out of that! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I would rather get a iced green tea or a frappucino myself. I think neuros are good as a "sometimes" drink though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the neuro sonic a couple times. I was a chatterbox and full of energy all day. It didn't feel like drinking a redline or any of those other heart pumping energy drinks. The crystalline fructose is really what made me stop. Does anything really need to be 100x sweeter than regular old fructose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nuerobliss! I work in a very stressful restaurant, and this drink has kept me in a good mood through many a rough shift. It is a tad expensive but I really feel a difference. Not an everyday buy but good for those stressful days

    ReplyDelete