Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Turbo Fire Prep Schedule Day 2/63

Hello everyone!

As tired as I was, I still completed my second day.

Today was Stretch 40 which is yoga and stretches.  It's pretty easy, although there are a few of the stretches my extra size won't allow me to do- such as bow. (Where you are on your stomach and have to pull both knees up behind you)

We also got a LOVELY snowstorm so I also got an extra bit of movement in by shoveling the stupid snow out of the stupid driveway.  It also made my lower back hurt slightly, and that did not go away with the yoga.

As for eating, it went something like this:

Breakfast:

Steel cut oatmeal with 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter

Lunch:

1 cup of brown rice, a decent amount of yakitori and miso soup

Dinner:

Korean ox bone soup and kimchi

Snack:

A few Mint Meltaways and M&Ms.  My office needs to stop keeping chocolate around. Seriously. 

I only really did yoga today so I lowered the calories a bit.  Total: 1439  calories.


Tomorrow is a rest day for me, so my calorie count will reflect that too.


Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment