Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Teen Meta Preview Now on Amazon!

Hello everyone!


I just found out that you can now preview Tracy Anderson's Teen Meta (Finally!).



There is a video on Amazon.com and I am really curious about it now.


I really like how she uses the bands and stuff, and she does go step by step with the cardio it seems. 

It can be bought now for $25 on her website, or if you want to wait until April, on Amazon for $19.

If anything, I would want to buy it for the cardio and perhaps do the band work in addition to my current Meta journey (which I will talk about in another post!).

I actually want to buy this for a friend's sister for a birthday gift.  She's 12 and would like to get in shape (she's a bit heavy so I can totally understand that). 

No comments:

Post a Comment