Monday, February 11, 2013

More Video Blogs to Come

Hello everyone!


I have been on a short hiatus with the video blogging, but I am going to be back with that.

I am also starting Metamorphosis again, but I am trying to keep it more on the down low. (I am not sure if this will be totally possible) The reason for that is so I don't work up such a hype, and stress myself out more.

I took my weight but not my inches yet, I'll do that before I work out and post them after one week.

I will weight WEEKLY because my scale is a crazy piece of shit, and with the fluctuations it does, I don't want to discourage myself right off the bat.

So far today, I have been good with eating.  I am wrapping up homework right now before I work out but here's the plan.


Breakfast: (Done- 8:30 am)

2 poached eggs
1/2 cup berries blended with 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
1 cup Naked Green Machine juice

Lunch/Dinner- (the plan)

Steak stir fry- make enough for 2 meals and take half to school (or eat it quick before I go) since my classes are 6-9:30 pm tonight.

Trying to give up dairy and soda and limit my soy to non gmo tofu/miso/tamari sauce.


I will do Meta level 1 day 1 and see how it goes.  Starting with 10 reps a leg, I gained a lot of weight and I don't want to push too hard that I can't improve tomorrow.

I'll try to get the video done tonight but at least the writing blog should  be up tonight if I am not too tired.  Really in the mindset to step it up. 


Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment