Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Addicted to Sweat and Feelings of Defeat

Hello everyone!


So, as always I am doing some thinking, and lately I have been thinking that I REALLY want to do the Addicted to Sweat program.  I've watched it, reviewed it, got all excited about getting it...

But I can't do it. 




This is how I feel every time I realize that I am too heavy to do that workout, something all the wishing and wanting in the world won't fix.  I feel defeated, hopeless, etc.


I realize I have to lose weight before attempting it, but here's where my pride gets in the way.  I feel "stupid" and "loserly" having to do basic "beginner" workouts.  I am the type of person who likes to do the most advanced stuff (in everything I learn to do) NOW.  And not being able to do that really... well, sucks. 


Has it ever happened to you that you had to start off way lower level of something than you originally wanted?  Did you ever rise up to the level you wanted to?


No comments:

Post a Comment