Monday, February 25, 2013

Turbo Fire Prep Schedule Day 1/63

Hello everyone!

I completed my first day of 63 (9 weeks including rest days) which was Fire 30 and Stretch 10.


30 minutes doesn't seem like much, but oh god, this burned.  When I was finished, (and even now) I am sore all over.  I really went all out to the best of my ability, which is how it should be.

No more cardio until Friday.  Yep. Friday.  So what's next for tomorrow?

Stretch 40.  Stretch 40 (based on reviews from others) is a series of yoga poses with some standing moves and then down to the mat for sitting/floor moves and stretches.

As sore as I feel, I am really looking forward to that.  Then Wednesday is my rest day.


As for food... I am not restricting any groups of food.  It's not realistic for me.  However, I do try to be a cleaner eater.


Here's how my diet went down today.

Breakfast:

Pumpkin Pie Spice Oatmeal (steel cut oats/pb/cinnamon) 340 calories

Lunch:

Yakitori (Japanese style chicken,  homemade,made with oil in a pan) 364 calories
1 cup of brown rice 218 calories
Miso soup 30 calories

Dinner:

2 McDoubles from McDonalds (I know, bad but I am on a budget and was out all day and needed quick) 780 Calories

Snack:

11 Dove Chocolate Squares 474 calories


Okay, I could maybe have done without so much chocolate.  And MAYBE the burgers. However, I reached a total calorie amount of 2,206.

I weigh (officially) 293 pounds (weighed in this morning) and my BMR is 2065 Calories a day based on the calculator in MyFitnessPal.

I allegedly burned 630 calories doing my 30 mins of Turbo Fire. I take that amount with a grain of salt, really.  I am aiming for about 2000 calories a day on my active days.  Tomorrow I will likely eat less.


Speaking of MyFitnessPal, if you want to check on me (I make my diaries readable to friends) add me- asagi722 is my username!

No comments:

Post a Comment