Friday, November 16, 2012

Stress, stress, stress...

Hello everyone!


I keep saying that I am going to get back to working out and such and that hasn't happened yet.  Lately I have been feeling under the weather, not necessarily because I feel sick, but the fact that I have hardly slept this week.



How I feel lately


My poor little dog, Neo, has been sick with diarrhea since Monday after eating a can of wet dog food (he normally eats dry) and cleaning up after him and making sure he's okay has been hard work.  They say having a puppy helps prepare you for human kids... There is definitely truth to that.  

Because of the lack of sleep, I have been feeling achy and horrid all day long for the past few days, therefore, I didn't start working out yet.

However, my puppyboy is showing signs of getting better, so here's to hoping I get a full (or close to it) night's sleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment