Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Year's Resolutions, a Month Early

Hello everyone!

I have started thinking about my new workout plan, etc. and I think I am going to go back to doing the Tracy Anderson Method, starting with the 30 day method book.

I would like to start the boot camp on December 1, 2012.  I have 2 more days of class after that and then I am finito until February.  (By then I would be well into abcentric metamorphosis)

I will not be doing her diet.  Instead, I will be doing the following.

1. Eating the appropriate amount of calories for my body weight/sedentary activity level.
2. Not eliminating any food groups or any of that- with two exceptions.
3. Lactose- free (I am lactose intolerant)
4. Gluten free (I am very gluten sensitive)
5. Making gluten free grains a sometimes food (or a bowl of steel cut oats every morning, they have a lot of protein and they fill me up for a while)
6. Making the healthiest choices I can with what's available. I can't afford to be on her specific diet or do a lot of stuff I've been advised to, so I am going to make do and post about it.


Then, my new years resolution is to complete an entire year of Metamorphosis Abcentric.

Speaking of abcentric, I came across some old pics I took of myself about 80 pounds lighter.


Photobucket

Side View


4-14 before front

Front View

As you can see, even lighter, I had a belly more than anything (people always thought I was pregnant instead of overweight) and always had a straighter waist.  My recent thinking I am hourglass shaped is likely because all that excess weight had to go SOMEWHERE.

I would have started my 30 day method tomorrow but this weekend I will be able to go food shopping and I am working on a BIG research paper this week. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I am excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment