Monday, November 5, 2012

New Beginning, One Day At a Time

Hello everyone!


Today I will be starting anew.

1.  I am starting Abcentric Metamorphosis again, with the help of

2. Practicing saying nice things about myself and reminding myself that I am, in fact, worth it.


I need to think of working out and losing weight as a way of showing myself that I am worth it.  I only have one body, and it must be treated with love and care.  Feed it nutritious foods, use it to move around, etc.  Too many years I have treated it like a trash can, as my friend puts it.

I also am going to start giving this guided meditation a listen that my friend recommended to me:



HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH MEDITATION from Dr. Michelle Nielsen on Vimeo.

I am going to be following the diet plan that came with Metamorphosis until I become good at the dance cardio (able to jump the whole time).  I am going to be following it modified- no purees, and bigger portions of food when needed.  Listening to my body for sure.  Also going to be doing AMRAP (as many reps as possible) but also keeping count so I can push myself more each time and actually know if I am actually doing so.

I got my food ready, got a decent night's sleep, let's do this!

1 comment: