Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hipcentric Day 1 and 2

Hello everyone!




I'm a little late in posting but so far I have completed hipcentric days 1 and 2 out of 90.  I also did something different on day 2.


Day 1 I did my 30 minutes of cardio, and level 1 MS, with 20 reps a leg. Nothing special.


Day 2- I did my MS with 25 reps a leg (increasing by 5 a day until I hit 40 and can stick with it) no cardio because it was REALLY late at night, and I did  my special new thing-


Some of you  may be familiar with the fact that continuity has bonus arms, which is like unweighted arms with 1 pound wrist weights involved.  The light bulb went off in my head that I know of another arm section- The TA Connect/Malawi Arms webisode.





She starts out unweighted then adds in the 3 lb weights. I didn't do this. Instead, I put on my 1 pound wrist weights and went through all the motions following Tracy (she doesn't use the 3 lb weights at all, her trainers do) and boy did that hurt. In a good way! I worked up a good sweat doing that  before starting my Meta MS.  I think I am going to keep it up this way, my arms can always use the extra help. 


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment