Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Abcentric Day 16

Hello everyone-


Day 6 of Level 2 was NOT my best.  It also happened to be the 2nd day of my monthly friend, which for me is almost ALWAYS the worst (and the 3rd day too sometimes). I feel SUPER bloated, like a water balloon with arms, legs and a head.  My weight SKYROCKETED and I look like I did NO exercise this whole time.  I also feel very crampy, clumsy and weak.


However, I at least should get some points for effort.


I did my MS work- got through the arms and abs but had to reduce leg reps to 20. Still sweating like a horse. I felt like there were huge blocks of cement tied to my legs. Horrible.  Due to dizziness, weakness, and clumsiness (for my safety and the safety of the objects in my place) I decided to sit out cardio this time. Will try again after a good night's rest.


I hope you guys had a better workout than I did today. Oh well. It happens. We all have ups and downs, right?


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment