Saturday, November 26, 2011

Abcentric Day 12

Hello everyone!!!


So far I am still 12 days strong on the Metamorphosis train! I still only did 20 reps of the leg work again but I think I am used to it now.  And of course, 30 minutes of cardio- really sweating it out!


A word about ab level 2- on the left and right legs she does some of the moves slightly different- I do not know if this is an editing error or she just forgot- What I do is I just repeat exactly what she did the FIRST time on the right side.  


I am so proud of myself so far for 1. sticking to the workouts and 2. keeping my diet very well in check!!! Today is just a quick check in, I will have updated measurements for you in about a week from now but I can still see my body changing even after last measurement!




Have a great weekend and keep up the great work YOU guys are doing too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment