Monday, November 28, 2011

Abcentric Day 14

Hello everyone!


I completed 2 whole weeks of Metamorphosis and dieting!!!! Being the two week anniversary, I would like to take some time and reflect on it. 

Things I am proud of from these past two weeks:

1. Keeping to my diet pretty well- avoiding those grains (except last night but we'll get to that). 
2. Doing SOME form of movement EVERY DAY.
3. A HUGE weight loss
4. Starting to jump around during cardio instead of just step touching the whole thing.
Things I wish I could have done better:

1. More consistency with cardio. There were a few days when I DIDN'T do cardio at all *like this past weekend*.  I really need to do it every time I work out. There's really no excuse for it. My legs aren't broken. 
2. Push myself a LITTLE more with the muscular structure work. If I really wanted to and if I took the time, I CAN do 40 reps per leg. Sure, it would involve a couple of sit breaks between sets of 10-20 but I technically CAN do it.

I am starting to get to thinking about stepping up my game with the cardio but I know in my gut, it's too soon, I cannot jump a whole 30 minutes yet and here my brain is like MOVING FORWARD.  When I am strong enough to jump through the whole 30 minutes I want to start giving her other Cardio DVDs a try. The ones that involve learning combinations. Those are actually harder in the sense that you move your legs in even MORE ways than before. 

Ok let's talk about yesterday.

I kept my Leg reps at 25 again, which burned but something in my head was thinking I should REALLY try to go for 40.  So for day 15 I think I shall.  NO CARDIO AGAIN. I don't know what came over me this weekend but it needs to be nipped in the bud NOW.

As for diet...  Well, last night I had wheat. I had a cheeseburger WITH the bun and something called cheese curds (which are like fried mozzarella sticks except these are smaller pieces of cheddar) which are, of course, BREADED.  When I got home, I felt like I got shot in the ass with a HUGE tranquilizer dart. Not doing THAT again for a LONG time. Feeling like that, honestly, SUCKED. And now I sit here blogging and also a bit bloated (as if PMS bloat wasn't enough, the wheat just added insult to injury).  Today I am cooling it on the starch again, drinking lots of water and plan on sweating it out in a major way tonight.

I hope you guys have a great Monday- get that workout in!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy, amazing job hitting that two week mark!! That is no easy feat, and I'm very proud of you! I know what you mean about your brain being ready to jump ahead into something else but realizing in your gut your body is not there yet. Good for you for recognizing that. Keep up the amazing work. I can't hear about how your journey continues to unfold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my brain ALWAYS does it. I'm a type A by nature and it will be the death of me one day. I can't wait for it to unfold either. Stoked!!!! Also thank you for reading and commenting, as always. <3

    ReplyDelete