Friday, November 11, 2011

The shake mix has arrived!!!

Hello everyone!




My Tracy shake powder has arrived today!  This entry will be pics of the bottle, and a list of what's in it.  I have not tasted it yet, I wanna wait until Monday morning to have it for breakfast and see how I feel, etc.


Took some pictures of the bottle. If you got the 14 day shake, you will get one bottle, if you ordered the 28 day like I did, you get 2.







I ordered the chocolate flavor but it also comes in vanilla. It DOES have its own measuring scoop in the can, and each shake is 2 scoops. 


Here is the full ingredient list (it's not on the main webpage for the shakes, unless I'm missing something)


(Proprietary blend of Rice protein isolate concentrate and pea protein isolate, Aminogen (an enzyme that helps protein absorption), L-Glutamine, Glycine, and Taurine), Evaporated cane juice (this ingredient might be a no no to some people because yes, it is a form of sugar), cocoa powder, fiber complex (Inulin, Beta Glucans, Oat fiber), Sunflower oil, IgG 2500 (in short, a blend of immunity boosting enzymes), Natural flavors, Medium chain triglycerides, Arabinogalactan, Broccoli seed extract, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, guar gum, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, stevia leaf extract.


How does it taste? Don't know yet, going to start having it for breakfast on Monday morning when I start hipcentric, or I might try it in the morning tomorrow. Not sure.  


The pricing is 69.95$ for 14 days, 120$ for 28 days (28 days is autoshipped and has free UPS shipping, so I guess you do save a little money with that.)


Going to do some workouts today too, this morning I already did my webisodes.  Have a great Friday and to my military readers- Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment