Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Metamorphosis 2014 Day 8/90

Hello everyone!



I am really on a roll.  8 workouts. That's more exercise that I've done in the past week and a half than I have done in the past 4 months. 

Even more shocking- I have NEVER done TAM without skipping cardio by now, even the last time I did Metamorphosis.  I was always shirking my cardio but this time it all gets done.


Speaking of things getting done, Level 1 is almost done!  I have the workout almost memorized.  I am using these last couple of days of it to really go as hard as I can without hurting myself.  Two more days and I can move on ahead!  (I will start previewing it tomorrow!)





The diet is also going pretty well too, this is my second day following it. We'll see how I measure up in a couple of days! 

I hope all of you are having a great day! See you tomorrow~!

No comments:

Post a Comment