Saturday, June 14, 2014

Metamorphosis 2014 Day 12/90

Hello everyone!


Today was Day 2 of Level 2, and I already feel a lot better about it.  The first day was very awkward, but today doing the moves was a bit better, especially the legs.  I got the hang of them, so I can now focus on doing more reps.  The arms are faster in this level, but I got the hang of those pretty quick too (the weights part really burns far more than Level 1- just a warning!)

The floor abs are still a bit awkward for me but I am getting better at it. There is more involvement of the legs while on the floor and that makes it more difficult.  I am already dripping in sweat by the time the floor abs are finished.  


As for Dance + Cardio- I did Combo 1 again and today I felt noticeably freer in my movements, I even jumped a little.  Not much, but I tried.  My goal is to first be able to do the dancing as she does it before adding on the second combination.  That means all of the jumping.  She doesn't do a whole lot, but it's still a bit beyond my current capabilities.

This does, however, mark a major milestone for me!


Two weeks of consistent exercise, skipping neither the MS work nor the cardio!  


Yes, it's a big deal for me.  

I am really excited and hopeful about my progress this time because I am actually DOING it.  Now, the next step is cleaning up my diet a bit more.  With all the great work I am doing on the mat and the dance floor, some extra junk food started creeping back in.  Now that I have the working out as a habit, I am going to try harder to keep to the eating plan (somewhat) that comes with Metamorphosis.

Have any of you done the eating plan, and did it change your results?


Have a great weekend!!  Tomorrow is a rest day for me. 

1 comment:

  1. The eating program is TOUGH!! It really challenges your taste as well as your limits. I am just swearing off dairy and gluten to see if that will make a difference and praying to stick to clean foods!

    ReplyDelete