Thursday, June 12, 2014

Metamorphosis 2014 Day 10/90

Hello everyone!!!!

I did it! I finished my first level of Metamorphosis! 


(I'm a video game person. And this is fitting!)


Now that Level 1 is over, it's measurement time!!!!

I lost 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) off of: My arm, my bust, my waist, and my thigh- EACH.  


I lost 1 1/2 inches (3.8 cm)  off of my hips.  I remeasured five times to be sure my eyes weren't just fooling me.

In ten days, that's a LOT of inches.  I know people who are happy with 1/2 inch off anywhere after an entire month.   Hard work and persistence paying off for me!

I previewed Level 2- and I have to say that I am a bit intimidated and I will likely do poorly- but that's really to be expected, there's a lot of balancing in level 2, and of course being a new level, it's almost always awkward the first time.

So, here goes- Onward!  I really do feel like this is becoming an addiction, this will be 2 weeks that I have been consistent which is a really big victory for me.

Have a happy Friday everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment