Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hello everyone!

I went to the doctor the other day to get my ankle and knee looked at and the good news is: Nothing broken!

I just have a really bad sprain in my ankle and my knee is less major, even though it's hurting more.  It never hurt to walk on it, just to touch it.   So, the main concern (so I can at least do my cardio) is that ankle.  Even when that feels better, I am not going to jump right into Dance Cardio.  I have weak ankles, I have injured them several times before.  I tried going back as hard as I was before and it had consequences. 


I actually miss my workouts and I am finding this whole ordeal frustrating.

I find it frustrating not because I am bored, but I don't want to undo all of my progress.  I feel my fatigue coming back, and speaking of that, I got some blood work done at the doctor while I was there.  I wanted to rule out diabetes, thyroid issues, anemia, etc.   I also was worried about why in the 3 weeks I was working out, that NO weight was lost.  My doctor is curious about this too, as a woman of my size should be melting at this point, eating what I am eating and working out like I am.


So, I have still been doing crunches and arm workouts, but it really feels lacking. 

Here's to me getting better and finding out what is going on with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment