Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tracy Anderson Method for Beginners Day 3

Hello everyone!


Today would have been my third day of doing the DVD, but it instead became a rest day.  I had planned on doing it after work, but things got busy and before I knew it, it was already 10 pm. 

However, I did still eat well and I'll tell everyone about that!

Breakfast:

Fage 2% yogurt
1 hash brown from McDonalds
1 bottle of Mocha Light Starbucks Frappucino

Lunch:

3.5 ounces of bacon jerky
2 slices of sharp cheddar cheese

Snack:

Potato chips (gluten free with rosemary and olive oil) 1 ounce

Dinner:

12 ounces of sirloin steak (lean)
1 cup of steamed broccoli without salt


Still no grains, still not THAT many carbs, still gluten-free that I am aware.

I do plan on doing my workout tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment