Sunday, August 18, 2013

First Day Back to TAM

Hello everyone!


I did my Tracy Anderson workout again today, and I actually really missed it.  I cannot reiterate how much I love the beginner workout.  It really has helped me have a better attitude toward working out because it is a workout that I like, and a workout that I can actually DO while still being challenged. 

Today, I went back to 5 reps per leg because I am still not feeling 100% okay (more like 90%) 

Also, I am going to go a lot lower carb starting tomorrow. Less potatoes and starch, gluten or no.  I feel like I do better on a very low carb diet.

Today I didn't eat very much for a variety of reasons- not feeling great and I slept in.

Breakfast:

Skipped. I slept until noon.

Lunch:

A bowl of miso soup I made
Canned corn

Dinner:

A veggie omelet made with 2 whole eggs and peppers/onion/mushroom


Tomorrow I may not work out but my low carb diet will still be in effect.  I am also working on eating more calories as it seems that I do not eat that many. (I haven't been too concerned with counting them but now that I am aware of it, I will pay more mind. My main focus now is carbs.)


I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Let's start our new week off right (and I will have an updated weight number!)

No comments:

Post a Comment