Wednesday, August 21, 2013

8/21/2013

Hello everyone!


I hate to say it, but I have had to eat some carbohydrates (due to various reasons) so unfortunately, I haven't been eating my best. 


So, this being a busy Wednesday for me (I have class Mondays and Wednesdays this semester), I had to eat and drink what I could.  


Breakfast:

Sugar free coffee with cream from Dunkin Donuts
1 order of hash brown potatoes from Dunkin Donuts
3 hard boiled eggs

Lunch:

3 hard boiled eggs
4 ounces of roast beef brought from home
1 can of Starbucks Vanilla doubleshot coffee

Dinner: 

6 ounces of grilled steak
2 ounces of roast beef
Green beans
Mashed potatoes topped with bacon


Exercise: I didn't have much time to work out today, but I did take a stroll around campus for about 30 minutes between work and class. I was also very very tired, hence the coffee.  Sadly, it also has sugar in it which I know I shouldn't be eating. 

How do you eat well when time and money are a constraint? Post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment