Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tracy Anderson Method for Beginners Day 2

Hello everyone!


I have finished my second day of... I don't even know how many days. Until I am good at it.

So, today I did do my cardio- this time I DID add wrist weights. Gave my arms a nice burn without being TOO difficult (but still very challenging).  Ankle weights are something for later.  I'm starting to get the hang of the movements and the combination, but oh man does it make me sweat.


As for my MS work-  Yesterday I did 5 reps per leg in the leg section, today I did six.  Tomorrow seven, etc until I can do twenty.  Also dripping in sweat.


I will tell you that now that they have a slightly toned down TAM workout, I can do the workouts one after the other like I am supposed to instead of finishing something too advanced for me then needing a longer rest, or just skipping entirely.

I also am starting to see small changes in how I look. My arms mostly. I am noticing them looking a teensy bit leaner.  Very motivating!


As for food:   Here's today's menu!



Breakfast:

Fage 2% plain Greek yogurt
Black coffee
Pure Almond Almond/Coconut milk blend (has a very nice real-milk mouthfeel and tastes great despite being unsweetened!)

Lunch:

4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
7 ounces of very lean roast beef (I felt like I really needed an iron boost because I have felt anemic lately)

Dinner:

Big bowl of miso soup with shiitake mushrooms and tofu


To drink:  Unsweetened iced tea and water throughout the day.


So, gluten and lactose free again, and I do feel better especially digestion-wise. 


So, how was your day? Did you get your workout in?

No comments:

Post a Comment