Sunday, August 11, 2013

Now That I Know How the Method for Beginners Is...

Hello everyone!



A few days ago, I had finally received Tracy Anderson's Method for Beginners (after waiting for what seemed an eternity!) and I did try it out- 

For the review click here- http://teenytinyquest.blogspot.com/2013/08/tracy-anderson-method-for-beginners_8.html

Now that I know what to expect, I now have a plan of attack in mind (and after healing up over the weekend from overdoing trying it).

I am going to do the DVD as much as I can (Goal: 6 times a week, Tracy even says in the video that it's okay to do every day) and even more importantly: Follow a healthy diet! For me that means MAINLY low carb.  Definitely gluten free.  

So, I will take my measurements and weight tomorrow and see how it goes. I am back to work tomorrow after a short vacation (I didn't go anywhere, they just told me to take time off).

I also am going to start with NO ankle/wrist weights for workout 1 until I can do that easily. (It will be a while, I think)


Anyone else starting the Beginner's version? How are you liking it?  




No comments:

Post a Comment