Friday, August 16, 2013

Hello everyone!

Again, I have not been able to work out today, or yesterday, I haven't been feeling too good.

However, I am still eating grain free, I am at least doing that much and as a result, the scale is still doing a very slow, steady journey down. (I weigh daily but only in the morning and I do not let that number bother me too much unless it keeps going up and up).

What I ate yesterday (I both write this down in a paper journal and log it on MyFitnessPal.)

Breakfast:

They had a breakfast thing at work I didn't expect.

4 slices of turkey bacon
1 turkey sausage patty
4 mini hash browns
1/2 of a large iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts (I grabbed it on the way to work)

Lunch: (this I did bring from home)

4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
Fage 2% Greek yogurt (always plain unless I say otherwise)

Dinner:

Jersey  Mike's Roast Beef Salad (Sub in a Tub)
Sun dried tomatoes
1 potato pancake 


What I ate today:

Breakfast:

2 Potato pancakes (leftovers)
Fage 2% Yogurt

Lunch:

Pork shish kabob (NO pita bread)
Salad 

Dinner:

A few pieces of Irish cheddar cheese 


I should be back to the workout grind in the next couple of days (I HOPE! Let's see how I feel!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment