Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to Business~

Hello everyone! 

I'm feeling a bit better today, which is always a good thing!

Today, I took my dog out to the forest for a nice long walk. We walked for about an hour, which really tired me out but he loved it. 

Tomorrow- Back to Tracy - with 7 reps for my leg work!

I ate a bit lighter today because I didn't feel too hungry and I felt like I was a bit calorie-heavy the past couple of days.

Breakfast:

Scrambled egg whites with peppers and onions mixed in, cooked in butter. (Margarine is crap!) 

Lunch:

Homemade miso soup with shiitake mushrooms and tofu in it

Dinner:

Same as lunch, I made a decent sized pot so I could make a couple of meals out of it.

I am going to start to be having something new come up- beginning August 19, I will be back in school.  This means VERY long Mondays.  I won't be coming home on Mondays until late.

Ah, school... How I have missed you, haha


This means I am going to try my hardest to wake up early and get my Tracy in.  If I don't, or not able to, then that will just have to be my workout rest day.  Six days a week is still pretty good! (WAY better than what I used to do, which was like NO days a week)


No comments:

Post a Comment