Monday, April 22, 2013

Haven't Got Addicted to Sweat Yet?

Hello everyone!


Before, I posted about how I got Madonna's new workout DVDs, the Addicted to Sweat series.  Before, you could only buy them online at www.addictedtosweatDVD.com.

What if you can't (or don't like to) order online?  Now there's a solution for that excuse.


It was announced today on Hard Candy Fitness's Facebook page that these DVDs are now available at Target. 



They are not up on Target's website yet, and I have not visited a Target yet to get a price for these.  I do know, however, that on the Addicted to Sweat website, the set is $29.99 for all four.


Also at Target:  (Which has been around a while and that I blogged about before) Metamorphosis by Tracy. So, if you haven't picked up either, stop over at Target and check it out!


A minor yet important detail about the Metamorphosis they sell at Target:  In store, they will only have the Omnicentric option.  If you want to get Abcentric, Glutecentric or Hipcentric, you will have to buy it online at Target or www.tracyandersonmethod.com.


Not sure which to get?  Well, to be completely honest, if you are significantly overweight and are very out of shape, I would go with Tracy.  If you are fit and looking for a bit more of a challenge, or even a seasoned TAMer, give Addicted to Sweat a try.

Today I am going back on my own Metamorphosis journey, but more about that in a later post!


I know a lot of my readers likely have Metamorphosis already, but how about Addicted to Sweat?  Write about your experiences with either or both in the comments!


Have a great Monday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment