Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ate Carbs... But Didn't Fall Off the Wagon

Hello everyone!


Today I broke my Keto lifestyle.  Why?  It wasn't temptation, or me quitting, but it was more of a special occasion.  I met up with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while, and we ended up at this Asian food court place.  Sadly, most of the more affordable choices had- you guessed it - carbs.

So, I ended up eating pork with rice (which was breaded).  It tasted alright, but I am feeling somewhat bloated, sleepy and sick after eating it.  However, it was worth it because other than eating carbs, I had fun.

I do not consider this falling off the wagon because sometimes meals like this WILL happen.  I plan on getting right back on the keto horse and going forward.  I do not feel guilty or anything, as long as I go right back to eating properly.

I also am considering sucking it up and getting up early in the morning to work out 6 days a week.  I have many friends who have funky schedules like mine and they still do it anyway, even if it's before the sun rises. 

How do you guys deal with meals that are almost impossible to have within your style of eating?  Do you suck it up and eat what you're offered, or go hungry until  you can get something later?

No comments:

Post a Comment